What are cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric files (text files) saved on a user’s computer drive when visiting our website and updated during the following visits.
We do not collect nor process any information allowing for direct identification of personal details.
Cookies are used on our website for statistical purposes, the statistics of visiting our website and in order to provide correct operation of our website, as well as delivering customised content. Google Analytics software, used for this purpose, saves on the user’s computer a code allowing us for collecting the said data.
Can I disable the cookies?
Yes, you can do it at any given time by changing the cookies settings of your browser.
Disabling the cookies can cause incorrect operation of our website. If your browser accepts cookies, it means an agreement for allowing using the cookies by our website.
TERMS AND CINDITIONS
The following terms and conditions comprise the integral part of the regulations governing the website www.nordflam.pl
1. The data administrator is NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k., ul. Mikołaja Kopernika 2C, 43-400 Cieszyn, registered with Tax Code (NIP) 5482334149, and REGON 072720741.
2. The administrator is entitled to disclose the personal data only to entities authorised under the relevant law provisions, according to the provisions of hereby terms and conditions and relevant provisions of the law.
3. The direct marketing of one’s own services and the monitoring of the quality of the website services is allowed only with the written customer agreement. The consent for processing personal details for the said purpose is voluntary and can be revoked at any time.
4. The administrator agrees to store tha personal details in a safe manner.
5. Personal details and information in the contact form or in the email message shall be used by the administrator to maintain the highest quality of their services. As such the administrator processes the following details: Name and surname, e-mail address, company details, Tax code (NIP).
6. The customer is entitled to look into and modify their details at any given time and its immediate deletion after notifying the administrator, who, at the customer’s request, modifies the data or removes it completely.
7. The administrator agrees to use the technical and organisational means ensuring the dta protection, securing the data from its disclosure to any unauthorised entities.
8. Submitted personal details are stored and secured according to the terms and conditions specified in the relevant provisions ow law and are reported to the database of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
9. The website www.nordflam.pl is prepared to present the production possibilities and the marketing trade offer for NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k.. However, the said parameters are for reference only.
10. In particular, NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k. reserves the right that the current offer cand differ from the products presented on its website, for technical, aesthetical and fuinctional parameters. In order to familiarise with the current offer and parameters of the individual products please contact the company or its representative directly. Under any circumstances, NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k. shall be liable to mistakes arising from the catalogue prints, mispronts, inaccurate Colour range etc.
11. All the trade names, product names, internet website contents of www.nordflam.pl (texts, photos and pictures, graphics( and all of its elements and fragments, the company name and the logo of EKKOM, NORDflam, LaBraise used in the catalogue are solelyt the property of NORDflam społka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, Sp. k. and its subsidiaries and as such, are copyrighted. Using the said elements can only be performed with the written permission of the company.
Cookies are used ,on our website for statistical purposes, the statistics of visiting our website and in order to provide correct operation of our website, as well as delivering customised content. Google Analytics software, used for this purpose, saves on the user’s computer a code allowing us for collecting the said data. Click for agree.